All our plates are elaborated in an artisan way with ingredients selected between those of best quality that offers us the domestic market.
Probably our specialty (which makes us different from the rest) is the level of excellence achieved in our Baby Lamb and Sucking-pig roasts and our red meats of ox. All this is possible thanks to the heat of the oak wood that suppliers of the area provide to us.
Special mention also to our great desserts elaborated by our chefs in our facilities.
We also bet for a good selection of wines. Some good Liquor and Pacharán on the table, as invitation from the house at the end of the service.
We also have menus for groups or other type of celebration and events (business meetings, familiar, etc…) These especial menus are for groups of at least 20 persons. (View menu for groups). These type of menus require from early reservation.
We also have menus for groups or other type of celebration and events (business meetings, familiar, etc…) These especial menus are for groups of at least 20 persons. (View menu for groups.). These type of menus require from early reservation. Please ask for our gluten-free menus (View gluten-free menu).
WINE STUDY: In El Asador del Rey we offer the possibility of a recreational activity and to complete your evening dining.
Private rooms are available upon request.
- Grilled Goat Cheese with caramelized Onion And Tomato Jam.
- Mix of Iberian Loin (Bellota) and Artisan Manchego Cheese.
- Mix of Iberian cured Ham (Bellota) and Artisan Manchego Cheese.
- Smoked Veal (Cecina) with Nuts and Raisins, dressed with Virgin Olive Oil.
- Roast Peppers (firewood) with Tuna.
- Roast Peppers (firewood) with Roast Almonds and Anchovies.
- Roast Octopus.
- Garlic Cod Cocochas with Wild Mushrooms.
- Asturian Cheese board.
- Scrambled Eggs with Blood Onion Sausage and Pine kernels.
- Cooked Artisan Sausage “Chistorra” from Navarra.
- Bellota Iberian cured Ham (knife cutted).
- Home-made “Croquetas“of “Morcilla”.
- Home-made “Croquetas“of Cabrales Cheese.
- Home-made “Croquetas“of Foie.
- Boletus with Herbs and Iberian Ham.
- Wild Mushrooms timbale with garlic Prawns.
- Baby Beans with Iberian Ham.
- Lettuce, Onion and Tomato Salad.
- Salad with Goat Cheese.
- Castilian Soup.
- Soup with Special Beans from La Granja with Pork.
- Bread cooked in firewood oven (portion).
- Roast Baby Lamb cooked in firewood oven (quarter=2 persons).
- Roast Baby Lamb cooked in firewood oven (portion).
- Roast Baby Pork cooked in firewood oven (portion).
- Grilled Baby Lamb Chops.
- Charcoal Grilled thick Steak (420-450 gr).
- Charcoal Grilled thick T-Bone Steak (1-1,2 kg – 2 persons).
- Charcoal Grilled Tenderloin.
- Cod with Tomato and Picual Olive Oil.
- Cheese Cake.
- Chocolate Cake.
- “San Lorenzo” original Cake.
- Caramel thick Custard.
- Royal Curd with Honey from the Herrería Forest.
- Royal Rice pudding.
- Artisan ice-creams.
- Fresh Fruit.
- Cold Shake with Cava and Lemonade.
- Cold Shake with Pear and Cider.
- Cold Shake with Tangerine and Vozca.
- Cold Shake with Gintonic.
- Cooked Figs with wine and Mascarpone Cheese ice-cream.
- Sweet Wine Pedro Ximenez – Lustau.
- “Coto” Tinto Crianza 500cc.
- “Campillo” Tinto Crianza 500cc.
- “Marqués de Cáceres” Tinto Crianza ¾.
- “Azpilicueta” Tinto Crianza ¾.
- “Marqués de Riscal” Tinto Reserva ¾.
- “Marqués de Murrieta” Tinto Reserva ¾.
D.O. Ribera del Duero
- “Viña Mayor” Tinto Roble ⅜.
- Tinto Roble de la casa ¾.
- “Valdecuriel” Tinto Roble ¾.
- “Protos” Tinto Crianza ¾.
- “Dehesa de los Canónigos” Tinto Crianza ¾.
- “Pago de Carraovejas” ¾ Tinto.
- “Pago de los Capellanes” Tinto Reserva ¾.
- “Vega Sicilia, Valbuena 5ª” Tinto Reserva ¾.
V.T. Castilla y León
- “Dehesa La Granja” Tinto Crianza ¾.
- “Pétalos” Tinto de Autor ¾.
V.T. de Extremadura
- “Habla el Silencio” Tinto de Autor ¾.
D.O. Vinos de Madrid
- ”Tagonius” Tinto Crianza ¾.
- “Peruco” Tinto Reserva ¾.
- “Villacerrada” Rosado ¾.
- “J.Fernando” Verdejo Blanco ¾.